HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan C.

PostSubject: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   1/1/2010, 9:39 pm

Kinda late cuz i F/D up the first edit of the video. But watch in HD! And tell me what you thought!

*VIDEO DESCRIPTION*
Im not really from Cuba, its the name of the song i used (Dance Gavin Dance - Suprise! Im from Cuba!). Not the best video ive done, but i had alot of fun filming and editing it.
Comment, Rate, and Subscribe!

http://twitter.com/IxEVANxI
^^ Stalk me on Twitter ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/IxEVANxI
Cosden L.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   3/1/2010, 8:03 pm

Good fingerboarding, but the song was terrible. I'm sorry but that isn't music. I don't understand how anyone finds that entertaining. Screaming and mindless guitar smashing really doesn't really hit it off for me, and it shouldn't for anyone IMO. Sorry but everytime someone posts a video with that music in it, you will see a paragraph response from me. Lolz. Nice vid though. Monster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BennettMontgomery

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   11/1/2010, 6:49 pm

sick mini. you're style looks like a mix of dario's old style and chris daniels' new style. but you like dance gavin dance. and that's yucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FBAustin

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   11/1/2010, 10:46 pm

Thats chiodos i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan C.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   13/1/2010, 7:43 am

Cosden L. wrote:
Good fingerboarding, but the song was terrible. I'm sorry but that isn't music. I don't understand how anyone finds that entertaining. Screaming and mindless guitar smashing really doesn't really hit it off for me, and it shouldn't for anyone IMO. Sorry but everytime someone posts a video with that music in it, you will see a paragraph response from me. Lolz. Nice vid though. Monster
I disagree about the music...but opinions are opinions...so bleh.

BennettMontgomery wrote:
sick mini. you're style looks like a mix of dario's old style and chris daniels' new style. but you like dance gavin dance. and that's yucky.
I <3 my style now =D

FBAustin wrote:
Thats chiodos i think
Nah...its Suprise! Im from Cuba! by Dance Gavin Dance. Try searching it on youtube...idk if the songs out though.
Back to top Go down
BennettMontgomery

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   17/1/2010, 12:40 pm

lol, who cares what music it is. chiodos and DGD both suck. along with silverstein, scary kids scaring kids, and attack attack. pretty much all basic metalcore sucks except for atreyu, and maybe a few BFVM songs. deep metalcore (parkway drive, TDWP, The Architects, etc.) is the only way to go if you're doing metalcore. actually, just those bands. there are some other deep metalcore bands that aren't even that good. lol,had to get that out of my system. i shoulkd start a thread about metalcore in music and arts.

ONOEZITHINKIJUSTSPAMMED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan C.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   17/1/2010, 10:49 pm

BennettMontgomery wrote:
lol, who cares what music it is. chiodos and DGD both suck. along with silverstein, scary kids scaring kids, and attack attack. pretty much all basic metalcore sucks except for atreyu, and maybe a few BFVM songs. deep metalcore (parkway drive, TDWP, The Architects, etc.) is the only way to go if you're doing metalcore. actually, just those bands. there are some other deep metalcore bands that aren't even that good. lol,had to get that out of my system. i shoulkd start a thread about metalcore in music and arts.

ONOEZITHINKIJUSTSPAMMED!
I disagree completely. I dont even know how you'r coming up with this stuff? Ill giv you PWD, TDWP are awsome bands...but the achitects isnt deep metalcore, if their even passed basic rock.But it just comes down to opinions-And yours sucks.
Back to top Go down
yanik martin

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   17/1/2010, 11:17 pm

Cosden L. wrote:

no after listen to this that is music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxyD5Kbpj5U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BennettMontgomery

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   17/1/2010, 11:40 pm

Evan C. wrote:
BennettMontgomery wrote:

ONOEZITHINKIJUSTSPAMMED!
I disagree completely. I dont even know how you'r coming up with this stuff? Ill giv you PWD, TDWP are awsome bands...but the achitects isnt deep metalcore, if their even passed basic rock.But it just comes down to opinions-And yours sucks.

aight. i can live with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   17/2/2010, 9:50 am

how you call that trick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourattorneysearch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!   

Back to top Go down

New Years Mini - Suprise! Im from Cuba!
Page 1 of 1