HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nocomply G3 Buttas Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael

PostSubject: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   9/12/2009, 11:17 pm

Hey guys, Michael here with another great review on, No Comply G3 Buttas.

Shipping:
Cant talk about shipping since I didnt order these from No Comply.

Price:
22.50 from nocomplyfingerboards.com

First Impressions:

Shape is nice, slightly more boxy than flatface wheels.

Craftsmanship:

So, the wheels are a nice white color, similar to the color of the flatface D material. The shape is very nice, with a slightly bigger diameter than flatface wheels, while maintaining a nice boxy shape, which I loved. Each wheel is perfectly symmetrical with no bumps, flatspots, or scratches. One thing i noticed is that the bearings sit deeper in the wheel. Sometimes I am not able to tighten the nuts down all the way when I put washers on the backs, but with the Buttas, it was perfect. There are no craftsmanship flaws on these wheels.

Performance:

ONE word. AMAZING. I was so suprised the first time I gave these wheels a roll on my granite countertop. I was completely blown away. The material is like a medium hardness. These wheels are smoother than any other wheel i have tried. Smoother than Flatface G7's, G7.1's, G6's, and of course TD wheels. LOL. There really is not much to say about performance. They are just completely amazing wheels. I can imagine how smooth the V4's are, especially since these are single bearing.

BUY NO COMPLY WHEELS!

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE JUST TO CONFIRM: THESE DO WORK WITH BRR TRUCKS WITHOUT GLUE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anton D.

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   10/12/2009, 12:10 am

A side note though, is that they wear down kinda quick if you don't use washers. The V4's are complete sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/pkballin
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   10/12/2009, 1:00 am

Yeah but its kinda common sense to use washers on single bearing wheels with backs :/. I need to try V4's!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anton D.

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   10/12/2009, 1:05 pm

Michael wrote:
Yeah but its kinda common sense to use washers on single bearing wheels with backs :/. I need to try V4's!

I know that dude, but I hadn't gotten any nocomply wheels that were single bearing since the G2's and that was like almost 1.5 years ago. With those wheels before todd changed the formula you could ride them without washers and they would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/pkballin
Kolyo B.

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   14/12/2009, 2:36 pm

I have the same ones, never used washers on them cuz my axles r too short. Almost no wear-down whatsoever! They really are amazing wheels. The only thing is that I can't imagine how they work on brr trucks since the bearing moves inside my wheel and it makes it block even on shaped td trucks, which are slightly thicker than BRR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan K

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   26/12/2009, 1:42 pm

dude the same can safely be said for all of Todd's wheels. i have had the mini's-the g3's , v3's the g4's the v4's and the biggies and they are all surprisingly amazing wheels. they are worth buying i definitely recommend the biggies to anyone not sure about performance dont let the diameter of the wheel fool you its really not much biggier than most wheels but they are a cut above the rest for single barring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/flexboreder
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply G3 Buttas Review   

Back to top Go down

Nocomply G3 Buttas Review
Page 1 of 1