Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern Warfare 2 Survey

Go down 
+2
Cerealfb
mitchie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mitchie

mitchie

Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty9/3/2010, 5:06 pm

Fill out the survey

Gamertag
Favorite Gun
Favorite map
Favorite Perk
Headset
Capture Card (if you have one)
Semtex or Frag
Back to top Go down
Cerealfb

Cerealfb

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty9/3/2010, 9:45 pm

Snorlax d00d
UMP45
Afghan
Hardline
Turtle Beach X1
No
Semtex
Back to top Go down
mitchie

mitchie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 12:12 am

do you like your x1s?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 12:34 am

Aidin67
M16A4
Afghan
Ninja Pro
Turtle Beach X1's
No
Semtex
Back to top Go down
Kyle Friend
Admin
Kyle Friend

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 3:08 pm

mitchie wrote:

Gamertag: NoShirtNoSins
Favorite Gun: ACR or WA2000
Favorite map: Skidrow or Terminal
Favorite Perk: Hardline Pro
Headset: Lol@PeopleWhoPayForOne
Capture Card (if you have one): RipRoar
Semtex or Frag: Semtex
Back to top Go down
https://fingerboardtalk.forumotion.net
Cerealfb

Cerealfb

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 7:18 pm

yeah the x1s are good for footsteps. also you can listen to ur ipod while playing skate 2 or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 9:00 pm

While you're laughing at my headset I'll be raping your face with my M16A4.
Back to top Go down
colec

colec

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 9:13 pm

Gamertag: fluffy chetoe
Favorite Gun: mini uzzi
Favorite map: Rust
Favorite Perk: the one that gives you one less kill on your kill streek
Headset: crappy one that comes with the xbox
Capture Card (if you have one): none
Semtex or Frag: semtex baby
Back to top Go down
mitchie

mitchie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty10/3/2010, 10:18 pm

Cerealfb wrote:
yeah the x1s are good for footsteps. also you can listen to ur ipod while playing skate 2 or something Razz
do you have to plug in ito the back of your xbox or is it like the xbox headset where is just plugs into the controller?
Back to top Go down
Cerealfb

Cerealfb

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty11/3/2010, 7:41 am

There is a usb cable that you can plug into the back of your xbox, two things to put in the audio chord spot, then one in the back of your controller. If you can...get the wireless one lol
Back to top Go down
mitchie

mitchie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty12/3/2010, 12:02 am

alright cool ill think about it
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty12/3/2010, 6:39 pm

You could also put the usb cable in the front in one of the controller ports. By the way, are you all noobs? You all have Hardline as a favorite perk. Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Friend
Admin
Kyle Friend

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty12/3/2010, 11:14 pm

Oh fuck you, do you know how easy it is to get Chopper Gunner?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty13/3/2010, 2:01 am

Fairly easy if you're good.

You. Me. 1v1. Tomorrow. I'll rape your chin.
Back to top Go down
Discofrog

Discofrog

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty13/3/2010, 11:02 pm

MWF2 is bleh, shooters are bleh in general.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty13/3/2010, 11:07 pm

And yet you have the Borderlands emblem for your avatar? Borderlands is fps / rpg. Seems like you also have Mass Effect 2 in your recently played games -- another fps / rpg.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Friend
Admin
Kyle Friend

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty14/3/2010, 1:23 am

You showed him!
Back to top Go down
Cerealfb

Cerealfb

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty14/3/2010, 9:50 am

lol i use the ump... that gun really doesnt need stopping power. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty14/3/2010, 12:34 pm

Universal Mechanical Penis?
Back to top Go down
Cerealfb

Cerealfb

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty14/3/2010, 1:57 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Discofrog

Discofrog

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty15/3/2010, 9:21 am

Mitchell B. wrote:
And yet you have the Borderlands emblem for your avatar? Borderlands is fps / rpg. Seems like you also have Mass Effect 2 in your recently played games -- another fps / rpg.
Mass Effect isn't first person, it's third person. Don't forget Saint's Row, Dead Rising, Halo, GTA, Bioshock, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fallout, Kane & Lynch, Crackdown, Hitman, Prey, Too Human, Star War The Force Unleashed, Fable, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, Half Life, Portal, Gears of War, and maybe a few other games that I've payed that involve shooting of some kind. I've played tons of shooters, so I'm pretty sure I can say that they are bleh.

I only like Borderlands because it's offline portion of the game is longer then 6-8hours.
Back to top Go down
Cerealfb

Cerealfb

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty15/3/2010, 5:05 pm

Yeah. Borderlands was a good game, but just not my type. i like MW2, but the only thing wrong with it is the fact that it is getting way to competitive. Nobody is having fun anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell B.

Mitchell B.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty16/3/2010, 12:09 am

Discofrog wrote:
Mitchell B. wrote:
Mass Effect isn't first person, it's third person. Don't forget Saint's Row, Dead Rising, Halo, GTA, Bioshock, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fallout, Kane & Lynch, Crackdown, Hitman, Prey, Too Human, Star War The Force Unleashed, Fable, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, Half Life, Portal, Gears of War, and maybe a few other games that I've payed that involve shooting of some kind. I've played tons of shooters, so I'm pretty sure I can say that they are bleh.

I only like Borderlands because it's offline portion of the game is longer then 6-8hours.

Halo isn't in third person. Bioshock is first person afaik. Star Wars and Fable aren't shooters, they are basically action rpg's.
Back to top Go down
mitchie

mitchie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty16/3/2010, 8:07 pm

Guys back to modern warfare and other call of duty games please.
Back to top Go down
Discofrog

Discofrog

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty16/3/2010, 8:08 pm

Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Prey, and Portal (well, you don't really shoot/use any guns other then the portal making gun thing) are first person as well, but then again if you actually read my post you'd notice that I never said that Halo or Bioshock where third person shooters. I was just correcting you on Mass Effect. All the games I listed involve shooting in one form or another. You can use guns in Fable, well in Fable 2 anyway don't really remember the first been awhile.. Therefor technically making it a "shooter" and you kind of shoot things in Force Unleashed, well more like reflect blaster shots, but meh, close enough to shooting for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Survey   Modern Warfare 2 Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Survey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Bullshit-
Jump to: